Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WHY AM I AFRAID USE ENGLISH IN PUBLIC?

Hello world!
          Today I would like to share with you about my atititude in front of people.
Actually, I am a talkative person, and I am always do some joke when my friends have bad mood or get some problem, that why, my friends love me as I love them.
          But, even I am talktive person, I always afraid when I am use english in public. For me, this is my weaknesses. I think my english is not too strong, like my language and grammer.
          I am also afraid when I am communicate english language in front of public. In my mind, I am always set, I am low in english language and I am so afraid because I thought they can laugh to me and it will make me shy, shy and shy and automaticly, it will make me unconfident with audience.
         I hate my atitude like that! I want to improve myself!
yes!I can improve my english when I am use in public, but is not just dreaming, and I have to prove it.
        By today, I want use english everyday in all aspect like when I am eat, drink, wearing clothes, and conversation with my friends. thank tou!
and hope you will enjoy with my journal.

THIS IS ME WHEN I AM BECOME STUDENT IN KPTM, KUANTAN AT 2007!!

No comments:

Post a Comment