Thursday, March 25, 2010

WHY DO I FEEL NERVOUS IN FRONT OF PUBLIC AND HOW TO OVERCOME NERVOUSNESS

Assalamualaikum..
    I am Ikram. For this week, i have to write about why do i feel nervous in  front of  public and how do i overcome my nervous.  I am sure that everyone here is also nervous in front of public or audience when make presentation or giving speech..Same with me too, although i like to present something or giving a speech, i still feel nervous when giving speech or presentation.
   I feel nervous because the audience is the strange or new person that i met in my life. So that, it is hard to make believe what i am try to talk about. Second, i feel nervous because i do not want other people laugh at me.. Third, i feel nervous because i did not like to show off myself to others. I like to be free like what am i doing now.

  Now, how do i overcome my nervous..

 I overcome my nervous with take a long breath before giving speech or making presentation.By that, it can make me cool when giving speech or making presentation. Second, i will make a lot of fun as much as i can before giving speech or making presentation.By that, i can enjoyed when giving speech or presentation an make the audience enjoy too. Third, i will smile a lot before giving speech or presentation.By that, i did not feel worried when giving speech and presentation.

 That's all..

 Thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment